Thursday, November 12, 2009

Michael E. Myers, Licensed Arkansas Real Estate Agent specializing in Cherokee Village, Arkansas



Michael E. Myers
Licensed Arkansas Real Estate Agent specializing in Cherokee Village, Arkansas

About Me

After many years as a landlord and real estate investor, my interest in real estate has led me to help guide buyers and sellers of Cherokee Village real estate through the sometimes turbulent and daunting, and always unique real estate transaction. Scroll through the King-Rhodes & Associates listings and you will see that there is a home or a unique property for everyone in Cherokee Village. I look forward to showing you why this is one of America's low priced, best kept secrects.

I have owned real estate in Cherokee Village since 2004. In that time, I have seen Cherokee Village through the eyes of tourist, a property owner, a home owner, and an owner of homes rented out to vacationers, and still do. This has given me an intimate knowledge of the local area through many perspectives.

Please feel free to search for properties and if you would like additional information it's just a phone call away or email away.

At King-Rhodes.com, you can sign up for a FREE update of properties that are listed with us. On the left side of the main page, click on the "Member Signup" link and fill out the online form for this free service. If there are any questions I can answer, please contact me toll free at 888.261.2167 or on my cell at 561.222.0747. You can always email me at mike@king-rhodes.com

Please look around my websites below. I've placed a wealth of information regarding the area for your reference. They are continuously being updated, so please check back often. Also, you can always visit my Blog for my take on real estate happenings in the area.

I can offer "concierge" real estate services to all of my clients, using the same attention to detail I use in my personal and business life. If you are interested in Cherokee Village and the beautiful surrounding Spring River area of northern Arkansas, I can help! Let's get together and talk about your property buying and/or selling plans. Let me explain how I can be Your Cherokee Village Agent.

"Cherokee Village - This is my Arkansas!

Areas of Expertise

My experience has been owner-occupied residential, second homes, vacation homes, homes purchased for the purpose of long term and/or vacation rental. I specialize in lakefront and golf course properties, both buildable lots and homes.

My strengths include local pricing knowledge leading to extreme negotiating expertise.

About King-Rhodes & Associates

As the largest real estate company in the area and the only real estate company located in Cherokee Village, King-Rhodes & Associates, Inc. has been successfully helping people buy and sell property in Ash Flat, Cherokee Village, Evening Shade, Hardy, Highland, Mammoth Spring, Williford, Worth and along the Spring and South Fork Rivers for over 25 years.

Websites of interest

Mike has put together a valuable web-based, comprehensive resource full of information about Cherokee Village and the surrounding area that is constantly being updated and added to. It is for all to use, including other agents, if they so desire.

These websites will help in the gathering of information for those interested in Cherokee Village, as well as for those who are already property owners, residents, and long time visitors.

Follow Mike on Twitter @cherokeevillage



CherokeeVillageAR.net

Have a question about Cherokee Village, Arkansas? Ask it here on the CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum

Michael Myers on Cherokee Village, Arkansas Real Estate Blog

View Michael Myers' profile on ActiveRain.com



View Michael Myers' profile on Zillow.com





No comments:

Post a Comment